lundi 27 août 2018

Uniform - The Long Walk (2018)

Last year the first Uniform album made it to my favourite albums of the year list. The Long Walk, their second one, is just following the same way. It just take you to the guts and doesn't let you go, I listen to it every day and each time I like it more. How does it sounds? perfect indus/noise metal, with an immersive sound, but also catchy riffing and impressive vocals. Everything is excellent. What's new since the first album? Unlike the first album all the drumming is not programmed, just some parts, Greg fox (drummer for Liturgy, Ex Eye, etc.) has been added to the band and so there's a more live feel and dynamism to the songs. I had no problem about their digital only drumming, but I think it's now indeed even better. I very highly recommend this album. Awesome stuff!

The BC page.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire