mardi 13 septembre 2022

Xenotheory - Dawn of an Eyeless Realm (2022)

Slamming deathcore with synths is not what I would listen to usualy, but this first self-released album (but well produced and done by experienced musicians) on cassette from Xenotheory (from Paris) and called Dawn of an Eyeless Realm is one of the very few deathcore album I really enjoy. Been attracted at first by the name and cover art (done by Kax), and then came back to it because I like the music and especially the dark futuristic/industrial atmosphere the guitars, synth layers and modern sounding drumming are creating (reminding me a bit The Amenta). Good brutal groove as well, even for someone like me that is definitely not a slam/deathcore fiend. Sometimes, giving its chance to a modern death metal, or even deathcore, album is worth it. Recommended!


The BC page

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire