vendredi 14 décembre 2012

Big box-Die now (2012)

Big box is a new hardcore band from Iowa. They say their influence is GG Allin, black metal, Wipers and Nirvana's Bleach. I can hear that in their music, but the band that comes to my mind when I listen to them is Black flag. they have the old school hardcore energy, the slower heavy parts, and the noisy a bit experimental parts, the kind of elements you have in Black flag records. but anyway I don't care what their influences are, what matters to me is that I really enjoy listening to their first record called Die now (after a demo last year). It's like they really tapped in the old school hardcore / punk spirit and are really sucessfull in making some angry and dirty music that sounds for real.

check it on their bandcamp page


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire