mardi 13 janvier 2015

My favourite releases in 2014

Here's my list of my favourite releases (Albums, EP, splits) of 2014.

note that I already posted a specific list for grindcore (the cream of the grind 2014).

here's the list (if you clik you'll go to the review I did. when it exists you'll find on the side links to the interviews I did) :

Yob - Clearing the path to ascend

Dephosphorus - Ravenous solemnity

Earth - Primitive and deadly

Grand magus - Triumph and power

11Paranoias - Spectral beastiaries

Crowbar - Symmetry in black

Narcosatanicos-st

Serpentine path - Emanations                    Serpentine path interview

Spiral - Our last days on Bellicus prime

Coffinworm - IV-I-VIII                                Coffinworm interview

Kvulthammer - Kvlthammer

Tombs - Savage gold                                 Tombs interview

Anaal natrakh - Desideratum

The Body - I shall die here

Lobster priest - Hallucinatory pagoda

John Zorn's psychomagia

parasight - Munden Fuld Af Løgn, Lommen Fuld Af Profit

Monolord - Empress rising

Circle of Ouroborus - Kuuhun kahlittu

Seun kuti - A long way to the beginning

Human error /psykkoanalysi split

Barabbas - Messe pour un chien

Hail spirit noir - Oi magoi

La dispute - The rooms of the house

Nibiru - Ritual I & Ritual II


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire