jeudi 4 janvier 2018

2017 : my grindcore list


I'll later give a general list but as is the tradition for Blasting Days I'm doing a specific list for the grindcore (and closely related stuff) releases that I enjoyed the most this year. As I'm not fond of giving ranks I'm giving it in alphabetical order (with link to my review just aside on the right, where you'll also find the links to the Bandcamp pages).

Anthropic - Anthropic EP the review

Birdflesh / Organ Dealer - split  the review

Blame God - Strategically Confined  the review

Chepang - Dadhelo    the review 

D.E.R - Rancor    the review

Expulsion - Nightmare Future   the review

GALL - EP     the review

Gendo Ikari / Droves split  the review

Gowl - On our feet or on our Knees  the review

Husmanskost - Ründpült    the review
 
Lock Up - Demonization   the review

Looking for an Answer  - Dios Carne    the review

Stimulant - Stimulant   the review

The Arson Project - Disgust   the review

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire