dimanche 24 avril 2022

Cancer Bats - Psychic Jail Break (2022)

When I reviewed Cancer Bats first accoustic release two years ago (I recommend it again, it's awesome!) I wrote that I've never been interested in their usual releases. Well... I should have paid more attention. I gave a chance to their new album Psychic Jail Break and actually enjoyed it, tried again their older stuff, and enjoyed it. They're not just another metal hardcore band after all. Helped by the versatility of their excellent singer and of their songwrting/riffing that can go from Minor Threat, to Black Sabbath, to Black Flag, they manage to transcend the genre (in a way that reminds me what Vision of Disorder did) and breath fresh air into it. Psychic Jail Break is a cool album exuding positive energy.


Their website.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire